Signature Training is aware of its contractual responsibilities under Smart and Skilled with regard to the Fee and Refund administration requirements.
- All information regarding fees to be paid by student will be supplied individually on enrolment upon completion of the Notification of Enrolment Process. These will be as calculated using the Provider Calculator.
- Students will be notified of any schedule of payments on enrolment.
- Students will be notified of any additional equipment costs prior to enrolment
- Any fee schedule will ensure that all fees are paid in full prior to completion of training and assessment
- All fees collected will be retained by Signature Training.
- Where applicable (i.e. under certain Awards) the employer will pay the fee for certain Apprenticeships and Traineeships
- No extra fees will be charged to students under a sub-contacting arrangement.
- Students will be entitled to three attempts to complete a unit of competency without additional cost. Any further attempts will incur a charge of $50.00 per additional attempt to be paid by the student.
- Fees will be adjusted to reflect any RPL or CT and if necessary refunds will be made.
- If a student does not complete a qualification at a certain level but has completed all the requirements of a qualification at a lower level with lower level fees Signature Training will refund any difference in monies due.
Withdrawal of students
- Withdrawal without Penalty: Students who withdraw their application 14 days prior to commencement of training will receive full refund for all moneys paid to Signature Training.
Withdrawal after 14 days prior to training commencement
When students withdraw from a course after enrolment the following fees will apply:
- Students who withdraw from a course after 14 prior to course commencement will be incur an administrative fee of 15% of the total fee payable
- Students who withdraw from the course one week within course commencement will incur 50% of the total fee payable
- Students who withdraw from the course one week after course commencement will incur 100% of the total fee payable