What is a National Police Check?
A National Police Check is a requirement to work in certain industries in Australia. This includes working with vulnerable people, the elderly or our children. You will not be able to work in the Care Industry or commence your work placement without obtaining one. As a student with Signature Training you need to apply as earlier as possible prior to or after commencing enrolment to ensure it doesn’t effect your study or employment opportunities.
How do I apply?
There are two ways to apply.
- Online using a credit card for payment. If you use this option you will need access to a printer and scanner to upload certain identification documents, and a valid email address.
- Using a downloadable form which you fill out by hand, attach the necessary documents and post back to the AFP.
Please Read All Instructions Carefully
* Cost is $42
* Processing time is up to 15 business days
* If applying by manual downloadable form it MUST be posted back
* If you make any mistakes on the downloadable form, please start again with a new form as it will probably be returned
* Answer all information honestly and truthfully