|UNIT CODE||UNIT TITLE|
|CHCCCS015||Provide individualised support|
|CHCCCS023||Support independence and well being|
|CHCCOM005||Communicate and work in health or community services|
|CHCDIV001||Work with diverse people|
|CHCLEG001||Work legally and ethically|
|HLTAAP001||Recognise healthy body systems|
|HLTWHS002||Follow safe work practices for direct client care|
|UNIT CODE||UNIT TITLE|
|CHCAGE001||Facilitate the empowerment of older people|
|CHCAGE005||Provide support to people living with dementia|
|CHCDIS001||Contribute to ongoing skills development using a strengths-based approach|
|CHCDIS002||Follow established person-centred behaviour supports|
|CHCDIS003||Support community participation and social inclusion|
|CHCDIS007||Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability|
|CHCCCS011||Meet personal support needs|
|CHCCCS025||Support relationships with carers and families|
|CHCHCS001||Provide home and community support services|
How to Enrol
Contact Signature Training and find out:
- if you are eligible for RPL
- when you can start
- arrange a time to have your English level assessed and enrol
We are currently developing our new online enrolment system.
Existing workers are encouraged to apply for RPL.
The CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support will qualify students to work in aged care facilities, the community and supported residential services. Aged Care facilities include private, public, retirement villages, nursing homes and hostels. Workers report directly to a supervisor and are not responsible for other workers.
- This course will prepare you for a job in the Care industry.
- You will be required to study 7 core units and 6 electives.
- Signature Training can help organise work placement for a minimum of 120 hours for each student. All students are supervised during their placement.
- All Signature Training courses provide specialist English language support for new migrants and those with English as a Second Language (ESOL).
What will I learn?
- The activities to maintain personal care and/or other activities of living for people in an aged care facility or in a home care environment.
- Carry out activities related to an individualised plan
What jobs can I get after completing this course?
- Community House Worker
- Home Care Assistant
- Assistant in Nursing
- Personal Care Assistant
- Residential Care Worker
A proficient level of English is required, however your English level will be assessed on application. You will also have the:
- ability to obtain a National Police Clearance
- physically capability to undertake manual work
- ability to communicate sensitively with a wide background of people
- personal attributes necessary including punctuality, personal hygiene and good presentation
- Full time over 28 weeks
- Maximum duration 12 months
- You can also apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and significantly reduce the length of time to receive your qualification
- We have an open enrolment with students able to commence and start a program each week. This means you can enrol at any time and start as soon as possible.
We have a number of tuition fee options for this program depending on the outcome you wish to achieve.
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
- Single Qualification
- You can select from the specialist electives for Ageing, Disability or Home and Community
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Disability)
- Double Qualification
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Disability, Home and Community)
- Triple Qualification
- We offer payment plan options for students who may want to pay in installments and we can tailor a personalised payment plan for you. Inquire today.